Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life in August

We just returned from a great convention in Tennessee.
Boy did we get our hands smacked.
We found we are doing a lot of things right, but found we need improvement in many areas.
The more we are in the business the more we learn we need to do!
We are so thankful for where we are and hope to continue to serve our wonderful customers!
I haven't figured out how to get the email addresses of all our customers.....
We are moving away from mailing pieces to our friends and sending emails instead.
A lot cheaper and faster.

We need to post more photos and get more people to enjoy them.

I am having real problems getting results from a few of my vendors. It seems that no matter how hard times are.... some companies just don't have decent customer service!

Also my web-site is down and we are transferring to another company this week. I reckon everything happens at once!

I promise some images will follow soon! That is why most people look at a blog anyway, I think!
Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment